Project: Snowflake [Finished] Update

Rale

Thanks!

Did you have any problems getting the motherboard's I/O into the back of the case? As well as the GPU's screwing in properly? I am wondering if the acrylic would mess that up.

Did you have any problems getting the motherboard's I/O into the back of the case? As well as the GPU's screwing in properly? I am wondering if the acrylic would mess that up.

Nah the standoffs are longer than 1/8 inch so the i/o will line up fine, as for the gpu slots on the board plate just dont cover them up and you will be fine, or you can notch the plexi for them to fit into.

Nah the standoffs are longer than 1/8 inch so the i/o will line up fine, as for the gpu slots on the board plate just dont cover them up and you will be fine, or you can notch the plexi for them to fit into.

If your saying that since the standoffs are longer than 1/8in the plexi wont raise the motherboard, why wouldnt the gpu's fit into there respected slots on the case?

If your saying that since the standoffs are longer than 1/8in the plexi wont raise the motherboard, why wouldnt the gpu's fit into there respected slots on the case?

The gpu's(any expansion card) have little tabs on them that slot into the motherboard tray to sturdy them up.  I assumed thats what you worried about covering up and not working correctly.

The gpu's(any expansion card) have little tabs on them that slot into the motherboard tray to sturdy them up.  I assumed thats what you worried about covering up and not working correctly.

Oh no not about that. I was asking if the Gpu's might have the same problem that I thought the mb I/O would have, being that the acrylic would raise them too high s othey wouldnt fit into the mb tray slots.

Awesome build! I'm a huge fan of white/blue.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.0GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 Storage: Samsung 120GB 840 SSD Cooling: Corsair H100 with Noctuas Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2

SpeedTest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/3243874809.png

• 4 months later...

Nice job, it looks like Christmas when you turn it on at night.

MY SETUP
CPU: Intel i7-4771 , RAM: Team Xtreem DDR3 1600MHz 8GB x 4 , MB: Intel DZ87KLT-75K , GPU:Asus OC GTX760, SSD: Plextor M5P 256GB , HDD: 1TB WD Black , PSU: Antec HCG520M

• 10 months later...

Update

post-8060-0-69708100-1420801299.jpg

Finally ended up changing my fluid and tubing out, its been a long time coming.  This is the new (atleast new to me) EK Pastel Green.  Got a new 250g 850 evo replacing my 4-5 year old OCZ vertex 120g as a boot drive and a 500g 850 evo for my steam library stuffed in the back panel.  Also got some white res caps and a proper drain fitting so i don't have to keep turning the res upside down to dump the fluid out.