I need help.

So I recently got a ASUS b450 motherboard and I downloaded the driver on a separate flash drive. When I went into the bios I updated it and it went to black screen. I was scared and turned on the computer. It brought me to a screen that says “bios recovery update detected” the case that I have which is a h500 nzxt. So I couldn’t reset it. I held down the power button and turned it on and again it brought me to that screen. Please help. Right now I have another flash drive and I’m downloading the driver. Should I put in the other flash drive. I’m scared cutting the power completely. 

3BCF5216-5F9F-4201-A11C-280F50F0A841.jpeg

Right. Well it's asking for the motherboard Disk which has the bios recovery file built right in.

However, if you are using a 3000 series chip on this board and flash that recovery bios, it may be likely that you will loose the support for the current cpu you are using unless it's a 2000 series or older gen.

You can try and restart the PC and flash the bios again. But leave it alone to do it's thing even on a black screen after you've started the update process. 

(It takes minutes to flash bios)

GL

At this point cutting the power wont hurt, as you already seemingly interrupted the BIOS flash by turning the PC off and back on again.

Just do what it says, download the recovery BIOS / recovery file (make sure it is the correct one for your motherboard model!), put that onto a USB drive, and boot with that inserted. See what happens.

I don't think you can do anything else at this point, it will probably stay in this BIOS recovery mode until you do the above.

good luck!