Can't boot up

Ashkii

So, i'm not sure what I did wrong, if anything at all.

I try to boot, and I get a "Bad system config info" I have to manually restart the computer and when it boots up again, it tries and fails to do automatic repair, taking me to a menu where I have more options to fix the issue (no idea what it's called, i'm sorry) I've tried using online tutorials, but some of the bootrec options aren't available. I just installed a new processor, but I doubt that was it, because it started doing this on the old processor. I did do a bios flash, and it started after this, but I can get into the bios, so i'm not sure if it's that. I've tried the media creation tool thing from Microsoft even to no avail, i've tried everything, and either the option isn't there or it doesn't work. I know I just posted here a few days ago, and I didn't want to ask for help on something again so soon, but alas, here we are. I'm sorry. 

I'm just so frustrated and nervous that I fucked something up. If nothing works, I plan on reinstalling windows, would that work?

5 minutes ago, Ashkii said:

So, i'm not sure what I did wrong, if anything at all.

I try to boot, and I get a "Bad system config info" I have to manually restart the computer and when it boots up again, it tries and fails to do automatic repair, taking me to a menu where I have more options to fix the issue (no idea what it's called, i'm sorry) I've tried using online tutorials, but some of the bootrec options aren't available. I just installed a new processor, but I doubt that was it, because it started doing this on the old processor. I did do a bios flash, and it started after this, but I can get into the bios, so i'm not sure if it's that. I've tried the media creation tool thing from Microsoft even to no avail, i've tried everything, and either the option isn't there or it doesn't work. I know I just posted here a few days ago, and I didn't want to ask for help on something again so soon, but alas, here we are. I'm sorry. 

I'm just so frustrated and nervous that I fucked something up. If nothing works, I plan on reinstalling windows, would that work?

On a side note. Will a fresh reinstall of windows 10 reset the MBR?

This could be a few different things actually. 

Bad mememory, bad hard drive, messed up MBR......

You can repair the MBR. 

Use the installation USB drive to run a diag and repair the situation. But you have to use the installation USB to have this successful, Windows on the drive cannot do it. 

You also have the option of choosing a restore point. 

4 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

This could be a few different things actually. 

Bad mememory, bad hard drive, messed up MBR......

You can repair the MBR. 

Use the installation USB drive to run a diag and repair the situation. But you have to use the installation USB to have this successful, Windows on the drive cannot do it. 

You also have the option of choosing a restore point. 

So, I booted with one stick of ram, one worked, but brought me to the same error message, the other didn't display anything, and is there a way to test if a hard drive gave out?