Huawei Buying Gigabyte?!?!

Stumbled across this on one of the websites Gigabyte says is a retailer for their stuff.

I was looking for a place to buy Gigabyte GPUs and one of the sites they listed was ASI. Gigabyte wasn't initially listed under the products on the site so I did a search to find an Aorus page and on the page the different laptops and were shown. I noticed the subtitles on the products were a bit odd. Some of them said things like "Whatever.", "Who Cares?", "Whats the point?" and "It's over." (Images attached to post). I then decided to try clicking on the learn more for the Graphics Cards section and was immediately redirected to the Huawei Wearables page. I tested all the other learn more options an was greeted by more Huawei pages for various other products. Is it just me or does this seem a bit sketchy?

Link to website with these weird occurences: https://www.asipartner.com/Solutions/Gaming/GIGABYTE

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

While that's really weird, and pretty funny, I don't think that it's evidence for Huawei planning to buy gigabyte. Also listed under the "Microsites" tab are ASUS, Intel, Micron, etc. Just looks like a web designer playing a prank to me. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

Did someone lose their contract? lol

ASI is a major reseller that connects OEMs to retailers. I don't think you'd hear about a merger from them first. Even if it was a merger, no way would they openly mock it for the industry like that unless they just never wanted a Gigabyte component in stock again. It looks more like someone was just messing around.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

I hope this is not true.  Or I'll stop supporting Gigabyte. 

"Whatever happens, happens." - Spike Spiegel