Sth simmilat to sennheiser PMX60

Hi I need help. I have been using sennheiser PMX60 for 2 or 3 or 4 years, I can't even remember for how long and they were perfect. Unfortunately they died a few days ago and the company doesn't produce them anymore, so I can't get them. I know I will probably not find anything as good but do you know any headphones that are simiar in design? I am looking for wired headphones that don't go inside the ear, preferably cover the ears but not fully so my head doesn't overheat. Basically I am looking for the same model, with good sound quality maybe different company or sth.

Please help!

My bad, I used a misleading picture. Sennheiser PMX60 are wired(I edited the picture). I would prefer wired headphones but them being wired or bluetooth is not the biggest concern, what is important is shape and sound quality.

Yes thanks, they appear to be what I wanted. Feel free to post more examples if you know one.

On 1/28/2020 at 7:41 AM, MrMorningstar said:

Yes thanks, they appear to be what I wanted. Feel free to post more examples if you know one.

Koss KSC75 are top notch, and the price cements them. Drop.com has a version with an inline mic. The cable is thin and arguably fragile, but Koss has a lifetime warranty on all their products.