Audio struggles

Dioneyesos

Hi all,

I have something of a struggle right now. First let me describe my situation. 

I have 2 Behringer Studio 50USB speakers on top of my desk. I have a Jamo Sub 210 below my desk connected to an old amp, there are two more speakers connected to the amp, they don't sound that great anymore so I only use them for base sounds in conjunction with the sub. So basically all the amp does is base sounds. Behringer speakers on top of the desk do the rest (not that great for base sound).

I have the Behringer speakers connected via USB, they also have XLR and 6.3 jack input. I have tried connecting them with the 6.3 and some cables I had laying around so they would work with the 3.5mm input from the computer. However this made some horrible noises and thus they receive their input via USB. The amp only has RCA input so I use a simple 3.5mm to RCA cable for that, works great. 

But for Windows to output to both audio devices I need to run some kind of software. Currently I'm using VoiceMeeter Banana to do this. And I must admit it kinda works fine. It's just that I would like to have some hardware control over volume. Now I have to move my mouse over to VoiceMeeter and change the volume, not a problem when watching a video etc. But when gaming this is quite impossible to do. 

Now I was looking into getting some kind of Mixer that would solve my issue, but I'm not sure it can actually do what I want it to do... 

I don't have enough knowledge about audio stuff to find it out myself. I hope one of you could point me in the right direction! If there are any questions or things that need clearing up I will gladly provide any I can. 

Sorry for my bad English, I'm Dutch :)

Greetings Dioneyesos 

Make sure to Mark solved, makes it much easier for someone who finds the topic with the same problem to find the solution!

Disclaimer: anything I say might be wrong, I'm just a human being and can make mistakes. Do your own research!

Make sure to quote me so I get a notification, can't help you if I don't get a notification...

When you tried the 6.3 connection on the Behringer, what cables did you use? Using those inputs is going to be your best option.

13 hours ago, ShearMe said:

When you tried the 6.3 connection on the Behringer, what cables did you use? Using those inputs is going to be your best option.

I used 3.5mm to 2 6.3mm. Makes a lot of noice though....

Make sure to Mark solved, makes it much easier for someone who finds the topic with the same problem to find the solution!

Disclaimer: anything I say might be wrong, I'm just a human being and can make mistakes. Do your own research!

Make sure to quote me so I get a notification, can't help you if I don't get a notification...