Move Recycle Bin to D drive

Is there a way to move the recycle bin to the D drive instead of on the C drive? I am trying to save space on my SSD boot drive, so I wanted to have any recycle bin contents be stored onto my 1 Tb HDD.

5 minutes ago, RamboPenguin said:

Is there a way to move the recycle bin to the D drive instead of on the C drive? I am trying to save space on my SSD boot drive, so I wanted to have any recycle bin contents be stored onto my 1 Tb HDD.

Right click the Recycle bin and go to properties. Select your designated drive you want to store your recycled files to. 

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

Technically, each drives get their own recycle bin, so no. (display hidden system files to see it in the root of each drives)

You can however determine the size of said bin.

You can't put the C drive recycle bin onto D drive, as it would just incur a read/write process. You can change the max size of the recycle bin or make it so it doesn't go in the bin, but instead is just gone.

But really... just empty it instead of trying to find a solution to a problem that isn't one,

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro