DEAD ASUS GTX 1080? I don't know about the issue of this graphics card

I have a gtx 1080 that doesn't power up, so i tried to dissasemble to see what's going on, but I don't see anything wrong with it. 

PD: I put the card in my motherboard and I powered up and my gpu doesn't get hot, It could be something wrong with the power on the card?

IMG_20191231_194231.jpg

If you can try the card in another system or with another PSU.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

ok try this.

If you have another gpu.

Put the other card on the 1 pci slot, the 1080 will go on the 2 pci slot.

Now go to google and learn how to flash a bios on a gtx 1080 

you will have to flash via CMD . For AMD is something like this Atiflash -f -p 1(for second pci slot, 0 for the 1 one) nameofbios.rom

click enter and then reboot. 

hope it helps

8 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

I tried the card in other system and it have the same issue. The card doesn't work

1 minute ago, Xkillerpn said:

ok try this.

If you have another gpu.

you will have to flash via CMD . For AMD is something like this Atiflash -f -p 1(for second pci slot, 0 for the 1 one) nameofbios.rom

hope it helps

1 minute ago, Javier29 said:

I tried the card in other system and it have the same issue. The card doesn't work

Try what Xkillerpn suggested. Here's a guide for flashing https://www.overclock.net/forum/69-nvidia/1627212-how-flash-different-bios-your-1080-ti.html

Download your bios from https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

1 minute ago, Xkillerpn said:

ok try this.

If you have another gpu.

hope it helps

My system doesn't recognize the 1080, when i try to flash the bios, so i will keep searching what is the issue with the card

29 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

I tried that with another computer that i have and it shows the same issue, the card doesn't power up 

3 hours ago, Javier29 said:

I have a gtx 1080 that doesn't power up, so i tried to dissasemble to see what's going on, but I don't see anything wrong with it. 

PD: I put the card in my motherboard and I powered up and my gpu doesn't get hot, It could be something wrong with the power on the card?

IMG_20191231_194231.jpg

Update: I went to a computer store to diagnose the situation with my card and they said that the buck converter went bad anyone who knows about buck converters?

3 hours ago, Javier29 said:

IMG_20191231_194231.jpg

Thanks to all of the comunity, Is so grateful that they are people who wants help. 

I wish you to have a great day