AI Suite III

Go to solution Solved by Kon-Tiki,

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/SocketAM4/ROG_STRIX_B450_F_GAMING/AISuite3_1.zip

That's the link for Windows 10 64-bit that I got when clicking the download button.

I went to Asus' website, but I cannot download any of the AI Suites. I have Strix B450-F Gaming mobo, and tried looking for utilities, but there are zero utilities for that mobo, and for countless others I looked at - not to mention I don't have a dvd/cd player to use the dvd that came with the mobo, which may contain the utilities.

I downloaded AI Suite II from a third party website (but could not find AI Suite III). I even searched for it on the different Asus sites they have like Rog and the standard website, but nothing. So... is AI Suite III (or even the second one) safe to use at all with my mobo? The reason I want to use the suite, is because I heard of the program called MyLogo. Ideally, I want to change the splash screen instead of the Rog logo. If I have to, I will use the hackbgrt tool, but... you know, I'd rather not mess with it.

Before anyone ask, yes I even tried creating an ASUS account (I thought maybe that might enable me to see hidden options), but there are no options for that, aside from the signup page popping up. Seems like their website is messed up bad.

I would not use such software downloaded from a third party site unless it's 100% trustworthy. Anyway, you don't need to use this software anyway, as you can download it from Asus directly using the following link: https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/ROG-STRIX-B450-F-GAMING/HelpDesk_Download/

Click on "Driver & Tools" > "+ Expand All" and search for "AI Suite" (Ctrl. + F in most browsers). You'll find AI Suite 3 as a provided download.

2 minutes ago, Kon-Tiki said:

I would not use such software downloaded from a third party site unless it's 100% trustworthy. Anyway, you don't need to use this software anyway, as you can download it from Asus directly using the following link: https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/ROG-STRIX-B450-F-GAMING/HelpDesk_Download/

Click on "Driver & Tools" > "+ Expand All" and search for "AI Suite" (Ctrl. + F in most browsers). You'll find AI Suite 3 as a provided download.

I fully agree. That's what I am saying though, there's nothing there at all. I choose my OS, but no options and no expand all.

Just now, Kon-Tiki said:

Did you choose Windows 10 64-bit? Which OS do you use?

That one exactly, windows 10, 64 bits. I tried the others after, just in case, and they were blank too.

1 minute ago, Midevil Chaos said:

That one exactly, windows 10, 64 bits. I tried the others after, just in case, and they were blank too.

What you describe sounds weird, though. Do you have any script blocker active (ublock, umatrix,...)?

2 minutes ago, Kon-Tiki said:

What you describe sounds weird, though. Do you have any script blocker active (ublock, umatrix,...)?

No scripts are blocked from my end for Asus. The weird part is that I have available Bios downloads available via the next tab over, with the expand thing. Go figure why those ones work on my end, but not the utilities ones lol.