Lenovo Y70-70 Touch

Not sure if this is allowed or not....

I plan on selling a Lenovo Y70-70 touch in order to get some quick money to get ready for a PC I am building. What would be a fair price do you guys think? The only thing different is it now has a new 1 TB SSD card but thats about it.

There are people from literally all over the world here. So many different countries with different markets. What it's valued in one place on the used market, wont have the same value in another. Even in the same country the value will be based on the location you're from. Example I live in a very small city where there's not a lot of used PC's around so people sell them at a generally higher price in my opinion. I regularly visit another city (much larger place) for work and there are a ton of used PC's in the area so they're quite cheap.

I recommend checking out Craigslist and Kijiji to see what the local general public is willing to pay for a used PC.

Intel Core i7 9700F / Cooler Master 212 Evo / GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER / 16 GB G.SKILL RAM @ 2666MHz / GA-B365M-DS3H / EVGA 500w PSU

HP Pavilion Gaming 15 / Ryzen 5 4600H / GeForce GTX 1050 / 8 GB @ 3200MHz