My windows behaves strangely

Video sorry if my english is bad.

when I was in the browser, the computer becamed half broken. buttons and applications stopped working, the computer did not want to turn off, but the task manager and control panel worked and it looks strange. I had to turn off my pc with the button on my corpus.

Is Windows working fine now? Could have just been a random issue with Windows. If it happens again or other stuff breaks then you might have an actual problem. If it doesn't happen again and Windows is working fine now then I say don't worry about it unless something else happens in the future.

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM

3 minutes ago, leonid1019 said:

Video sorry if my english is bad.

when I was in the browser, the computer becamed half broken. buttons and applications stopped working, the computer did not want to turn off, but the task manager and control panel worked and it looks strange. I had to turn off my pc with the button on my corpus.

Did you try restarting the machine, using crtl + alt + del? or F4. Also I want to see your button on your corpus.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

2 minutes ago, Husky said:

Is Windows working fine now? Could have just been a random issue with Windows. If it happens again or other stuff breaks then you might have an actual problem. If it doesn't happen again and Windows is working fine now then I say don't worry about it unless something else happens in the future.

it has happened before this one more than once. After restarting it works fine

2 minutes ago, leonid1019 said:

it has happened before this one more than once. After restarting it works fine

Interesting, then you might actually have an issue. Have you tried the usual "sfc /scannow" and "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" in the Command Prompt (as Admin)? Most of the time these don't really help but I have had them solve a freezing issue once and this seems quite similar. Checking for Windows updates and making sure that your drivers are up to date can help as well. Another thing might be that disk access is failing since I have seen this happen before when I accidentally unplugged a USB that Windows was running from. Make sure that your SATA cables are connected securely or if you are using an M.2 drive make sure that it is seated securely.

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM