Need Suggestions for Wireless Headsets

Omikse

SO with Christmas coming up, my son is asking for a new headset. I have looked around and googled around and watched video around. I have done a lot around. And I am finding it difficult in picking which one I want to get for him. SO I am throwing it to you. What do you like? What do you own? What would you suggest? Now for some criteria, 1) don't want them to be expensive or cheap. I am looking for around 100 dollars American, not Canucks  2) want them to have good sound. 3) Want them to be comfortable. 4) Optional RGB RGB RGB. So with that being said, what would you all suggest?

OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VI Hero, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Heat Sink: AMD Wraith Prism RGB, Video Card: FTW GeForce RTX 3080, Memory: 4 x G. Skill Trident Z RGB Royal 8GB (total 32GB), Power Supply: Thermaltake Tough Power Grand RGB750W, MonitorAOC Q32G1WG4, HD: 2 x Samsung EVO 850 and 4 x Seagate 2TB ST2000DL 003-9VT166 SATA HD, Keyboard: G. Skill RipJaws KM780R RGB Mechanical Keyboard, Mouse: Logitech G903 Wireless, Network Adaptor: D-Link DWA-192 AC1900 Wi-Fi USB 3.0

Well it's a bit over $100 but I've had my arctis 7 for a year or 2 and couldn't be happier. They're wireless and sound amazing. Can't go wrong with them

I would highly recommend the hyperx cloud flight. Good battery life if you turn off the led lights, good sound, great wireless range and they are INSANELY COMFORTABLE. They are light and have great padding on the earcups. Only gripe I have is that the plastic is not the best. Sometimes they creek when I pick them up and put them on, but I dont see this as an issue. As for pricing, I would say that they meet your criteria. Giving a quick glanse on Amazon they are right now on discount for 80 dollars.Probably could pick them up for cheaper aswell, I dont live in USA so I couldnt tell but in my country they went down to 60-70 USD rougly convereted from our currency SEK.

Anyway, I highly recommend that you check the Hyperx cloud flights out

Edit: No RGB thoe unfortunately,only red leds.

Thanks to both of you for the advice and I have looked into both extensively. I decided to go with the Arctis 7. They were a little pricer and no RGB but I think my son will like them better. Again thanks for the advice. Please consider the matter closed.

OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VI Hero, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Heat Sink: AMD Wraith Prism RGB, Video Card: FTW GeForce RTX 3080, Memory: 4 x G. Skill Trident Z RGB Royal 8GB (total 32GB), Power Supply: Thermaltake Tough Power Grand RGB750W, MonitorAOC Q32G1WG4, HD: 2 x Samsung EVO 850 and 4 x Seagate 2TB ST2000DL 003-9VT166 SATA HD, Keyboard: G. Skill RipJaws KM780R RGB Mechanical Keyboard, Mouse: Logitech G903 Wireless, Network Adaptor: D-Link DWA-192 AC1900 Wi-Fi USB 3.0