ASP.NET VB Change only Certain part of the page

AimX

Hi.

I'm currently working on a project in ASP.NET (VB.NET)

I recently learn about ReactJS and really love and I really love it. But my boss won't let me use it in this project.

From the picture that I have uploaded, I have created a step wizard of which the user will have to go through from 1 to 7.

For example, Step No 1 is application form, so if user click it, 

the white box with black line will shows the application form.

How do I go about, when user click step 1, only that white box with black line will have its content changed.

If there is any tutorial in ASP.NET design please provide some links for me. thanks in advance.

Sorry, if it is confusing. 

Thanks in advance.

Base Design.PNG

There as many ways. I would simply use JS to show and hide the sections and keep it in 1 form so i get 1 post at the end and all my validation for the same process in 1 place.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2019 at 8:39 PM, Franck said:

There as many ways. I would simply use JS to show and hide the sections and keep it in 1 form so i get 1 post at the end and all my validation for the same process in 1 place.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. 

I read your reply on the same day you sent that reply but want to give it a shot first then I forgot to reply. 

Really sorry, just want to say, I'm using your advice right now, and it works great currently. Thanks a lot sir for the suggestion.