how to

been wundering for a while now had do you mine for bitcoin and other things. Total beginner so no nothing at all.

It all depends on what hardware you are planning to use and what are you planning to mine, however I can easily say that you are late to the party almost by 10 years.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

ye i no very late, ill probly not do it but would rarther know how to do it then not if that makes sence. i think bitcoin would be main one i'd go for unless theres a better thing to mine by now?

7 minutes ago, donnyboi128 said:

been wundering for a while now had do you mine for bitcoin and other things. Total beginner so no nothing at all.

it is not worth the time, nor effort, nor money to get into mining unless you have a lot of cash to spend, i mean a lot.

you are best to invest your cash into a long term investment

also electricity is expensive, so unless you have an apartment or condo that includes free elec into the rental/condo fee, that is additional cost. please dont pawn that cost onto your parents if your living at home.

5 minutes ago, amdorintel said:

it is not worth the time, nor effort, nor money to get into mining unless you have a lot of cash to spend, i mean a lot.

you are best to invest your cash into a long term investment

also electricity is expensive, so unless you have an apartment or condo that includes free elec into the rental/condo fee, that is additional cost. please dont pawn that cost onto your parents if your living at home.

So not realy werth learning then 

Just now, donnyboi128 said:

So not realy werth learning then 

there are a million other things worth learning about

like how to invest wisely

how to save your money

learning about consumerism

how to fix a leaky tap

how to tile, roof

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2019 at 11:49 AM, donnyboi128 said:

Today Bitcoin is mined by Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC). If your interested in Bitcoin and want to support the network running a node and mining are great ways to do so. That being said unless you have electricity that is less the $0.05/KW USD you won’t make a profit. 

The process of mining Bitcoin is simple in concept, you run software that batches transactions for a fee and then hash it with a nonce through SHA256. If your computers guess the right nonce, your block of transactions is submitted to the chain and you are rewarded 12.5BTC. 

you can mine alternative crypto currency with your GPU’s but profit depends if your power costs.

if you want to dig deeper, let me know. I’m in the middle of developing a larger scale Bitcoin mining operation in Colorado currently.