Multi GPU - Nvidia Gpus With Non-compatible drivers

CoreyFox

Im a super Buget gamer, i got a 1050 in my rig. but i want to see if i can install an old Quadro NVS 295 wich i got for free from a friend of mine.

the problem is that the Drivers for thse GPUs are compleatly diffrent so when i install the Driver for the 1050 the NVS dosent work, and when i install the NVS driver, the GTX dosent Work.

i only want the Quadro in there to get some more video outputs since the Gtx 1050 only has 3.

If the Quadro and GeForce drivers use the same file name for some reason, then they'll stomp on each other.

However, if it's not because the Quadro drivers don't support GeForce cards (they seem to be separated), it's because the Quadro card is so old, the last drivers for it doesn't support anything that new or vice versa.

Just now, Mira Yurizaki said:

If the Quadro and GeForce drivers use the same file name for some reason, then they'll stomp on each other. If not because the Quadro drivers don't support GeForce cards, it's because the Quadro card is so old, the last drivers for it doesn't support anything that new or vice versa.

I would even be skeptical of the Quadro having driver support for Windows 10.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!