"Powerbank" for Gaming Laptop

Regel

I've seen a couple of those on Amazon and other website, and tryed a couple of them, but they don't deliver the w/h i need for keep the battery of my laptop on recharge.
Did any of you ever needed one of those?
What do you use if u did? (i often commute whit train and not every train has an outlet)

Does your laptop have USB C? Some Anker banks can charge macbooks and similar laptops that way

i7 6700k, GTX 1080, Crucial MX 300, Maximus VII Hero, WD Blue, 16 GB RAM

image.jpeg.c4104aa0b133e9172899a5622960ffe0.jpeg

This is a powerbank for your car, it should be barely enough for that gaming laptop. 

/s

Jokes aside I dont think there is a solution to keep gaming on a "gaming" laptop for more than 1 or 1.5 hours tops using battery solutions. Whatever powerbank you get (especially type C ones) most likely wont even charge your laptop while gaming.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

22 minutes ago, Regel said:

I've seen a couple of those on Amazon and other website, and tryed a couple of them, but they don't deliver the w/h i need for keep the battery of my laptop on recharge.
Did any of you ever needed one of those?
What do you use if u did? (i often commute whit train and not every train has an outlet)

What laptop?

laptop needs to support usb power delivery spec and the power comsumption therefore needs to be under 100watts because thats the max for usb-c.

there are very few high perf laptops that have this. I only know of the dell xps 15

Edit: then you also need a power bank that outputs >70 watts which are basically non-existent. if you want power bank for a laptop its going to be as big as your head

Edited by Saksham