Dual computer setup with 2 full motherboards in one case

I want to build a dual computer setup in one case that has two full motherboards but I can't find a case or anyone on YouTube that has done it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

You obviously havent searched very long or hard... Here are but just 2 examples... 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 minutes ago, fshawn85 said:

I want to build a dual computer setup in one case that has two full motherboards but I can't find a case or anyone on YouTube that has done it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

For what purpose?

011 Dynamic XL

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

You mean two full ATX motherboards? most of the options on the market only support a full ATX and a mini ITX

Spoiler

PC: Crimson DNA

CPU: Ryzen Threadripper 1920x | GPU: Titan X pascal | RAM: 64 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 2800 Mhz Motherboard: MSI x399 Creation PSU: Corsair TX850M Case: Deepcool Genome ROG certified edition | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman Elite + Razer Orbweaver chroma Mouse: Razer Naga

Laptop: Alienware 13 R3

CPUCore i7 7700HQ | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Monitor: 1440p OLED touchscreen

22 hours ago, Streetguru said:

For what purpose?

011 Dynamic XL

I want a high end gaming computer and I need powerful work computer 

4 minutes ago, fshawn85 said:

I want a high end gaming computer and I need powerful work computer 

You can have that with just one build though depending of what you do with your work computer.

15 minutes ago, Plouffe said:

You can have that with just one build though depending of what you do with your work computer.

I do video editing and CGI, I would also like to steam when I'm gaming 

So the Intel version :

And the AMD one :

No dual setup but should be way overkill for gaming. And it will handle video editing and CGI in 4k.

22 minutes ago, fshawn85 said:

I do video editing and CGI, I would also like to steam when I'm gaming 

What software? Does it use multiple GPUs?

What's your budget/country for everything?

What's your monitor set up?

You're going to want 2 difference towers, A for noise, B for separating the heat generating components.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

What software? Does it use multiple GPUs?

What's your budget/country for everything?

What's your monitor set up?

You're going to want 2 difference towers, A for noise, B for separating the heat generating components.

I'm using bryce and lightwave 3D, I don't have anything right now but I wanted to take my work home. 

20 minutes ago, Plouffe said:

So the Intel version :

And the AMD one :

No dual setup but should be way overkill for gaming. And it will handle video editing and CGI in 4k.

Thanks that looks doable

1 minute ago, fshawn85 said:

I'm using bryce and lightwave 3D, I don't have anything right now but I wanted to take my work home. 

I'm in the US, I don't want to go over 10k

14 minutes ago, fshawn85 said:

bryce and lightwave 3D

Bryce 7 is available to both Mac users and Windows users. Animators with a Mac will need at least 700 MHz (1 GHz or more recommended)

How old are those software suites? I can't find any info on weather they support modern open CL or Cuda even, it looks like they are entirely CPU bound, and I don't know how many CPU cores they need.

Is that really all you need to run? What hardware is in your work PC? Why not like...use blender or something?

The streaming PC doesn't need to be more than like $1200-1400 for an R7 3700X + RX 5700

It appears that lightwave supports a ton of CPU cores at least, Threadripper 3000 is coming out very soon
https://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php/153673-How-many-CPU-cores-can-Lightwave-use

Spoiler