Computer bootlooping

Madushka

I recently built a computer, I connected all wires correctly and it turned on but I couldn't get pass the starting screen to the bios because the computer is not detecting my keyboard inputs, so I decided to clear cmos (first time doing). I know this sounds dumb and it is but I just placed the jumper and didn't turn the power on but when I took the jumper out and tried to turn the pc on, the pc just started to turn it self on for a second and off and repeat. Then I put the jumper back in and tried to turn the system on this time but nothing, no spinning fans of lights on the gpu. I thought "that's probably cleared the cmos" so I decided to remove it and turn it on but I get the same problem. Pc turns on for a second and turn it self back off and repeat. I reseated RAM but same problem. 

So I need a solution please if there is one

System specs: 

Intel Xeon x3450

Gigabyte h55 motherboard

1066mhz Kingston ram

Snowman cooler

500w evga psu

Gtx 970 4gb

120 ssd

Well try removing the battery inside the motherboard disconnecting everything  holding the power button for 20 seconds and turning it on 

33 minutes ago, DemiGod said:

Well try removing the battery inside the motherboard disconnecting everything  holding the power button for 20 seconds and turning it on 

Same thing happened

Unplug all harddrives and start ! Normaly it should force the system to open the bios because there is no boot priority

13 hours ago, Johnny Relentless said:

Unplug all harddrives and start ! Normaly it should force the system to open the bios because there is no boot priority

Nope still keeps turning on and off

Okay iam out of ideas ! For now on you only can try another mobo or psu ! 

I dont think thats the point but tried another cmos cell ? Maybe the old one in dead