Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WestTexan

RX 570

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Should I get this gpu? 

 

https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-Radeon-Gaming-Graphics-ROG-STRIX-RX570-O4G-GAMING/dp/B06Y5WGXX3

 

I live in South Africa and right now it is on sale for 170 USD. This is my current build :

 

Ryzen 5 3400G (using the iGPU)

B450 tomahawk

2×8GB DDR4 3200MHZ Ram

 

Also, will I be able to play most games at 1080p 60fps (regardless of graphic settings)?

 

Lastly, will I be able to run PUBG and Rust at 60fps 1080p medium settings?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WestTexan said:

 

It'll be fine, but is that a good price? How much more is an RX 580 or RX 590?

What about used versions of those GPUs?


I edit my posts a lot

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
7 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

It'll be fine, but is that a good price? How much more is an RX 580 or RX 590?

What about used versions of those GPUs?

The price difference between rx 570 and 590 is not much, I could get the difference in a week. Should I instead save up for the RX 590 FatBoy?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WestTexan said:

The price difference between rx 570 and 590 is not much, I could get the difference in a week. Should I instead save up for the RX 590 FatBoy?

Yea but not th FatBoy. That cooler is crap. Look for a Red Devil or Nitro

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
36 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

It'll be fine, but is that a good price? How much more is an RX 580 or RX 590?

What about used versions of those GPUs?

So the rx570 will be able to handle pubg at 1080p/60fps medium settings?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WestTexan said:

So the rx570 will be able to handle pubg at 1080p/60fps medium settings?

Just look up some benchmarks on youtube, it'll be fine though.


I edit my posts a lot

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Buy VPN

×