Windows/Sound lags after installing new chassis-fans

TheMrTorbi

Hey guys i know the title sounds ridiculous but i need your help with this problem.

So to begin with, i installed 3 new fans from upHere (i know they are not the best but i wanted cheap ones). 

So after disconnecting my old fans, installing the new ones (same cable configuration), and cleaning the whole pc with a brush, i started GTA V to see if the DC converter where still overheating/the CPU was throttling down to about 1,3GHz. But no, everything was fine exept sound lags and distortions i noticed that where pretty bad. So i checked the temperatures on my CPU (max 40°C/104°F) and GPU  (70°C-80°C / 158°F - 176°F) everything fine so far. But now i can't play without those weird problems i never had before, also windows behaves weird, some things work nomaly while task like right clicking a folder take ages to respond. I noticed, it doesnt matter if the CPU workload is 50% or even higher. Even playing Minecraft and watching videos on youtube sometimes makes the problem to happen.

So i have no clue what the problem could be or how i could fix it, even after looking and asking in other forums.

I dont know if its a hardware error or even a software error.

If you need to know anything, just ask and i try to provide an answer as quickly as possible.

Specs:
Win 10 Home 64

Asus M5A78L LE
AMD FX 8320E

Palit GTX 960 4GB

16GB RAM (Dont know the manufacturer)

SanDisk SD8SBAT256G1122

Seagate ST9750423AS

WesternDigital WD20EURX-73T0FY0

BeQuit s6-sys-ua-700w

BeQuit Shadow Rock 2 (180W)

BIOS Version 2101 (newest)