MBoard troubleshooting

MAAR

Hello

I have a weird problem with my computer,

So am was playing a game then the screen freezed and the computer crashed, I restarted then the boot stopped to show a windows error reading a file or a file missing, then turned the computer off and tried to notice any problems with the hardware and nothing seem wrong I removed the Bios battery and put it back again but I think in the wrong directions, I turned on the pc and it started to beep 3 times (ram error) but I don't think that it's a ram problem because I tried a working piece of ram and the same problem continues, then I restarted again and I smilt plastic burning, turned every thing off and here I go no post, 3 beeps but every thing look working. 

If you have an msi or asus mobo, try flashing your Bios with a usb stick. The last time i smelt burning plastic, my hard drive burnt up. So if you can, remove the hard drive and try to boot into the BIOS. 

23 minutes ago, Vincent Coucke said:

If you have an msi or asus mobo, try flashing your Bios with a usb stick. The last time i smelt burning plastic, my hard drive burnt up. So if you can, remove the hard drive and try to boot into the BIOS. 

I tried without the drive, I can't boot the 3 beeps error continues... 

17 hours ago, MAAR said:

I tried without the drive, I can't boot the 3 beeps error continues... 

I know it's hard work but if you can, take all parts out of the mobo and see if it gives a code. Otherwise, rma it

3 hours ago, Vincent Coucke said:

I know it's hard work but if you can, take all parts out of the mobo and see if it gives a code. Otherwise, rma it

I did it but with the cpu in first the beeps continues, when I remove the cpu it don't work

6 hours ago, MAAR said:

I did it but with the cpu in first the beeps continues, when I remove the cpu it don't work

Then i fear you bbq'ed your CPU

On 8/20/2019 at 6:28 PM, Vincent Coucke said:

Then i fear you bbq'ed your CPU

I will try it on another board