LTX 2020 Suggestions

Vizzaral

Hey, first I'd like to say how much of a blast LTX19 was, and was easily worth the flight from Australia. That in mind, here are a few very small suggestions for LTX that would increase QoL for a few people:

1. Supply a bunch of Sharpies. This may sound dumb, but as an Australian, I had no clue where to purchase sharpies. It wasn't until the Sunday when somebody told me to run up to Staples, as nobody else I had talked to knew the local area either. There is also the fact I donated (voluntarily) 2 of my sharpies, one to Barnacules, who was shouting out looking for a sharpie, and one to Linus after the jousting matches. Having a flood of sharpies supplied, or even sold, would make life easier for a bunch of people.

2. Product booths. I assume the reason there were only two shops (Merch booth and Memex) were because the other vendors don't have a CBN (Canadian Business Number). Just another small recommendation, as I'd have blown more money if they sold more stuff, as importing to Australia sucks.

3. LTX keyrings? Just a cool merch recommendation. I personally hate pins (I have no use for them), but would happily spend $10 on an LTX keyring that is identicle to the pin except being able to have it with my keys.

4. Book your queue spot. Pretty much what Taran and Mark did with the editing contest. They'll give you an open time, and you have to come back before that time. If you're late for your slot, you forfeit the time you're late.