Suggestion - Need mouse with Additional Button inputs

This one is a really hard one to explain, but i am basically looking for a mouse that has additional button inputs outside of the normal mouse inputs. Now i dont mean i want "programmable buttons" that i can Map, no i want a mouse with ADDITIONAL inputs like "MOUSE_5" ect. 

My current mouse i use is a Logitech G300S and it is fabulous. It has 4 easy to reach additional inputs which is great for the MMOs i play, but i have found myself needing more! (not Razor Naga level, but more) 

I also like how the buttons on my mouse are layed out, i use the palm/claw grip so i have 2 buttons under my index, 3rd finger, and middle click under my middle finger. This allows for my first 5 hotbar abilities to be used in rapid succession, and then i have the last 5 mapped to 1-5 on the keyboard (This may be confusing but i don't like dancing around my keyboard in raids so try to keep my hand movements to a minimum) 

What i have found is my thumb is doing nothing, so i want to find a mouse that has the 2 macro keys either side of the mouse top, 2-4 buttons on the thumb area and a DPI toggle behind the middle clicker. All of the additional buttons need to be Additional Inputs, not just blank remap-able buttons. 

So again, really hard to explain but i want am mouse that has mouse buttons 1-7 as inputs in themselves. if that makes any sense to anyone then i applaud you.

Here is a link to something that might help explain more. https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/250237/how-to-create-mouse-specific-buttons-in-windows

(My current solution is mapping the keys to the number pad as it is an unused portion of my keyboard, but i would like to know if i could have just got a mouse.) 

Old mouse G300s (legend mouse btw) 

Image result for g300s

(Has Mouse buttons 1-5, the left buttons are mouse button 4 and 5, the right set are mapped to the keypad in my case.G9 and G8 are not mouse buttons and they are dpi toggles, they would need to be mapped to keyboard key.)

New mouse Roccat Tyon:

Image result for roccat tyon png

(No additional Mouse inputs at all, only mouse input 1-3, left, right, middle click) 

Any suggestions, please let me know! or if you want clarification on something too. (MMO's are Final Fantasy XIV/ ESO) 

Loved my 300s while it lasted went to the g502 after adjusting a bit I prefer the g502 layout. it doesn't have the 2 right buttons but makes up for it with 3 left  side buttons  and 2 too left. It also has a tilt right or left inputs on the mouse wheel so the mouse wheel instelf has 3 click in click left and click right.