Help with buying case.

Odde

Hi!

Before people commend im not native English so my spelling and grammar can be incorrect.

Been watching on 3 cases, HAF X, NZXT Switch 810 and the thermaltake lv 10 gt.

I like the cooling of the Haf X, however im not a big fan of the look, but i wonder how it fits with a h100 in push pull config.

The switch 810 also seems like a very nice case, but im not too sure about the temperatures in that case. I'd use a kraken x60 in it with push pull and i'd like to know from anyone who owns it how good the airflow it considering the gpu.

Thermaltake do i not know too much about, just watched a few review, i do like the look of it but i want to know from a owner how it is.

Last a question about the Switch 810 Gunmetal edition, what material is it made out of? according to the site im looking at its quite heavier than the white, and black versions of the case.

Had to rewrite this whole text because when i edited it before it deleted everything =/.

However i hope i made myself clear in my questions :p, please also comment on pro cons with the cases.

Answers much appreciated!!

/Odde

Case: Fractal Design Arc V2, CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.0Ghz, COOLER: Noctua Nh-D14, GPU: Sapphire Radeon Hd7970 Vapor-X 3GB, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 1600Mhz 16GB,

PSU: Fractal Design Newton R3 800W Plantinum, SSD: Samsung Basic 840- 120GB, HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200 RPM, Fans: 3x Fractal r2 Silent series 140mm, 2x Corsair AF 140mm.

I have the Switch 810, it has amazing cooling. You might get a few degrees better with the HAF X, but it looks so much better it is worth it. As long as you throw a few good fans in it, the Switch 810 is an absolutely amazing case with many features and of course it is sleek and gorgeous. I'm not a fan of the way the HAF X looks, and in my opinion the Thermaltaky LV 10 GT is just gimmicky and ugly, but some people do love it.

The Switch 810 is a great case.

The thing with cases is, if you dont like the looks (even a small portion of the case) dont get it, because you're going to look at it almost on a daily basis. The reason I didn't get a Cooler Master case is the logo, yes the logo. I think it's a god awful logo and it stands out, so CM cases is a no go for me.

I have the Switch 810' date=' it has amazing cooling. You might get a few degrees better with the HAF X, but it looks so much better it is worth it. As long as you throw a few good fans in it, the Switch 810 is an absolutely amazing case with many features and of course it is sleek and gorgeous. I'm not a fan of the way the HAF X looks, and in my opinion the Thermaltaky LV 10 GT is just gimmicky and ugly, but some people do love it. [/quote']

How is the space in the Switch 810, i know its a big case but is there any trouble if i'd like to install a x60 push pull for the cpu?, and for fans im going with cougar 140mms, also i will probably use the bottom mount to drav as much air in as i can.

Case: Fractal Design Arc V2, CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.0Ghz, COOLER: Noctua Nh-D14, GPU: Sapphire Radeon Hd7970 Vapor-X 3GB, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 1600Mhz 16GB,

PSU: Fractal Design Newton R3 800W Plantinum, SSD: Samsung Basic 840- 120GB, HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200 RPM, Fans: 3x Fractal r2 Silent series 140mm, 2x Corsair AF 140mm.

I have the Switch 810' date=' it has amazing cooling. You might get a few degrees better with the HAF X, but it looks so much better it is worth it. As long as you throw a few good fans in it, the Switch 810 is an absolutely amazing case with many features and of course it is sleek and gorgeous. I'm not a fan of the way the HAF X looks, and in my opinion the Thermaltaky LV 10 GT is just gimmicky and ugly, but some people do love it. [/quote'] How is the space in the Switch 810, i know its a big case but is there any trouble if i'd like to install a x60 push pull for the cpu?, and for fans im going with cougar 140mms, also i will probably use the bottom mount to drav as much air in as i can.

There is WAY more than enough room for push pull on the x60 in the Switch 810. For space in general, I think the Switch 810 is one of the spaciest "normal" cases you can buy (before things like Case Labs cases, or cases that cost 300+ dollars). You should really test the temps before you go throwing in a ton of fans. Honestly you don't need that many and my temps are great. It should be noted it is winter here and we have the heater on 78F or 25C so it is hot in here and yet the computer doesn't get to warm.

I have the Switch 810' date=' it has amazing cooling. You might get a few degrees better with the HAF X, but it looks so much better it is worth it. As long as you throw a few good fans in it, the Switch 810 is an absolutely amazing case with many features and of course it is sleek and gorgeous. I'm not a fan of the way the HAF X looks, and in my opinion the Thermaltaky LV 10 GT is just gimmicky and ugly, but some people do love it. [/quote'] How is the space in the Switch 810, i know its a big case but is there any trouble if i'd like to install a x60 push pull for the cpu?, and for fans im going with cougar 140mms, also i will probably use the bottom mount to drav as much air in as i can.
There is WAY more than enough room for push pull on the x60 in the Switch 810. For space in general, I think the Switch 810 is one of the spaciest "normal" cases you can buy (before things like Case Labs cases, or cases that cost 300+ dollars). You should really test the temps before you go throwing in a ton of fans. Honestly you don't need that many and my temps are great. It should be noted it is winter here and we have the heater on 78F or 25C so it is hot in here and yet the computer doesn't get to warm.

that's really nice to know and a + for the 810.

yea i am abit fixated on cooling, even tho i know i dont need to worry sometimes. (paranoid =/)

I appreciate your answer =)

Who knows might be this case with a new graphic card soon.

You will be fine with pretty much any cooling solution in any of those cases.