Asus Prime X570 Pro cant find Bootable USB

Hobbest

Hey guys build a Ryzen 3700x with Asus X570 Prime Pro yesterday, everything is working its boots into the bios.

It can find my M2 drive and 2 normal ssd's but i can't boot it from my bootable  usb drive, i know the drive is working because installed 2 older computers with it 2 days ago.

I changed a lot of settings to try and find it but nothing works :(

Updated to latest bios this morning, but still no luck.

Don't know what to do anymore

PS It is a bootable WIndows 10 USB Drive

its a normal USB 2.0 drive 16GB, so that can't be the problem

Try sticking the USB stick into a USB 2.0 port if you have one. Also consider enabling legacy support for USB devices. Finally, you can try disabling things such as secure boot or any security feature that might stop you from booting from the USB stick.

4 minutes ago, SenioRR said:

Try sticking the USB stick into a USB 2.0 port if you have one. Also consider enabling legacy support for USB devices. Finally, you can try disabling things such as secure boot or any security feature that might stop you from booting from the USB stick.

Did all of this yesterday, nothing is working tried all USB 2 ports, it isn't working, thought it was perhaps the USB port to changed the mouse with the USB drive and nothing, i wont be recognized 

Tried booting with dvd drive that works, but my Windows 8 dvd couldn't find the M2 drive, is that a Windows 8 issue?

Because if Windows 10 is able to find it ill go old school and burn a dvd and install that way :)

15 hours ago, Hobbest said:

Tried booting with dvd drive that works, but my Windows 8 dvd couldn't find the M2 drive, is that a Windows 8 issue?

Because if Windows 10 is able to find it ill go old school and burn a dvd and install that way :)

It was a faulty usb drive, bought new one image was found Windows is running! Thanks for thinking with me!