Dead router or what?

Fasade

Today at work suddenly the Internet stopped. I waited a minute and restarted the router to no avail! I also turned it off, pulled the plug and waited for around 10 minutes before I turned it up again. 

The only led that lights on the router is the power led(shines green) and nothing else. I also can't open the settings from the pc it says "can't establish a connection". 

The network has 2 PC witch are connected through wire, 1 laptop, 1 printer and a call center with 2 lines(they don't work after the problem) 

The router is from the ISP and I can't find anything while searching for my problem except that the router might be dead. 

Any insight will be appreciated. 

Edited by Fasade

• Finished ? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful ? Or you want more power in order to fight ?

How complex is your network? Do you have a switch? Did you check that it's still functioning? Did you try connecting to the router over Wi-Fi? Check the coax/fiber/eth connection on the WAN interface.

Can you ping your default gateway? If not and resetting the router didn't help your only option may be to call your ISP and report a problem with their equipment.

4 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

How complex is your network? Do you have a switch? Did you check that it's still functioning? Did you try connecting to the router over Wi-Fi?

Can you ping your default gateway? If not and resetting the router didn't help your only option may be to call your ISP and report a problem with their equipment.

The "wall plugs" are literally buried in the concrete floor, there is a small switch for the extras(printer and POS), if you are talking about wirelessly connecting to the Internet yes I did try that and got nothing back. Can't ping gateway(comes up blank) and I did call my ISP to report the problem successfully and now I am waiting for their technician. 

I just though why not make a post here as well what could go wrong. 

• Finished ? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful ? Or you want more power in order to fight ?

46 minutes ago, Fasade said:

The "wall plugs" are literally buried in the concrete floor, there is a small switch for the extras(printer and POS), if you are talking about wirelessly connecting to the Internet yes I did try that and got nothing back. Can't ping gateway(comes up blank) and I did call my ISP to report the problem successfully and now I am waiting for their technician. 

I just though why not make a post here as well what could go wrong. 

Yeah, for this type of issue especially when it's ISP owned equipment there's not a whole lot you can do.