New at building EXOTIC water cooling

Hi Everyone,

just had a quick question about all this, been watching LinusTechTips 90% and learning on that channel (how to also not drop things) and 10% on jayztwocents. was wondering why when i plug everything in does it go to - "no cpu fan" show up and it ask for setup, but when i do all that it is fine and loads up correctly. is there is fix for this so i don't need to setup every single time. i have tried making a profile and that doesn't seem to work. i have the pump connected to cpu and everything like case fans and radiator fans plugged into the fan pins on the motherboard.

using a 

I7-7700k CPU

1080 GPU

Z170 asus motherboard

PCIE SSD
1.TB M.2 SSD for boot drive

750w Plat series Power Supply

EKWB EK-KIT Liquid Series PC Watercooling Kit L360

is what i am using, i hope there is a way to not have that screen show up every time

6 hours ago, Kevin_Changeling said:

-

I would imagine that the DDC pump is not spinning up fast enough for an rpm sense to get to the motherboard before the CPU_FAN check comes into play. I would suggest either disabling CPU_FAN check on the board (disable cpu_FAN monitoring) or alternatively increase the BIOS post period, which may help give enough time for the pump to come up to speed.

Yea I lowered the minimum rpm so it wont trigger the warning. Or turn the monitoring off. I tend to run the fans on it like normal as Im not worried about the pump dying and causing an actual problem.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz