So today I was planning to upgrade my slow HDD to an SSD, as I was looking around to where I can put my SSD for better cable management I found that my GPU was getting in the way of some cables so that I could have the SATA cable flush with the inside of my case, so I decided to reseat my GPU and fix my cables, once I plugged everything in, I was able to boot into BIOS but didn't find the SATA port for my SSD, so I exited the BIOS but as I did, my screen went blank and I thought it was the reboot and POST, I waited but it took longer to boot but I had no display afterwards. So I knew something was wrong, I checked my motherboard (MSI B250M PRO-VDH) and its EZ Debug LED had an LED on for VGA which meant that my system wasn't recognizing my GPU. I did my bit of troubleshooting i could but to no avail. I was only able to boot off my motherboard's HDMI port which did give me a signal. Can anyone help with this? 

Check that the GPU is firmly seated and any supplemental power cables are fully plugged in.  If still not posting try removing the new SSD to see if that is the problem.  If you have access to another computer you can try the GPU there since your board doesn't have a second PCIe slot.

5 minutes ago, Worstcaster said:

Check that the GPU is firmly seated and any supplemental power cables are fully plugged in.  If still not posting try removing the new SSD to see if that is the problem.  If you have access to another computer you can try the GPU there since your board doesn't have a second PCIe slot.

I was able to fix it myself with some tinkering, I was able to boot from the motherboard and reset my BIOS and it fixed the problem, now the problem that I have is that the SSD I bought is not being recognized by the BIOS, its an 120GB Inland 2.5" SSD, can you help with this?

Try a different SATA port, in case the one you are using is bad.  Also I've heard the small L shaped plastic piece inside SATA connectors can be somewhat delicate.  Inspect it to see if it is damaged.