Opera Browser

I used to use chrome alot. A few months ago i switched over to the new firefox. 

I recently installed the new Opera GX browser and am blown away at its features. It can compete in speed to chrome and firefox but it also has a built in VPN (for free) that can be used. You can also pull a youtube video or other media out so that you have it on screen while you switch windows. This is excellent if you view want to view maps in games like Dayz, Escape from Tarkov or even learn call outs in CSGO or battalion. 

You can also match the color of the browser to match that of your pc and or peripherals. You can set a background (much like a desktop background), when you open the browser you will see all the tabs or sites you recently viewed, as well as the background on browser. 

One of the best browsers ive ever used! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv-jwjKxZsk

53 minutes ago, PurplDrank said:

I used to use chrome alot. A few months ago i switched over to the new firefox. 

I recently installed the new Opera GX browser and am blown away at its features. It can compete in speed to chrome and firefox but it also has a built in VPN (for free) that can be used. You can also pull a youtube video or other media out so that you have it on screen while you switch windows. This is excellent if you view want to view maps in games like Dayz, Escape from Tarkov or even learn call outs in CSGO or battalion. 

--SNIP--

So... I haven't checked out Opera in years, and holy moly, does it ever look improved. I've always known that JS processing is faster on Opera because of their processing engine, but now that it supports Chrome Extensions & has things like Messenger built-in, I'ma download both Opera & Opera GX and take 'em for a spin. Thanks!

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)