Wireless Keyboard and Mouse for Gaming

Hellow Fellow LTT-ers (excuse the misnomer)!

Anticipating the launch of Cyberpunk 2077??, I've decided to get back to PC gaming. My new apartment doesn't really have space for a whole desktop setup. What i do have is a 4K TV in the living room. Considering slapping an RTX2070 on my mobo with a 6-core Ryzen CPU in a small form-factor case (this one? i'm open for suggestions), and plugging it into that TV, and play wirelessly from the couch (3meters distance). 

Since a TV is not a monitor, i'll have some input lag (slightly alleviated with a 'gaming / monitor mode), i'm looking for a wireless mouse and keyboard with minimum latency and connectivity issues.

For the mouse i'm considering the:
-Logitech G903 / G900 (whats the difference here?)

-Corsair Harpoon Wireless (reasonable pricing FTW)

-I am still very open to alternatives

As for the keyboard, I can't decide.

Everybody is loving the Logitech G613, but i don't really care about mechanical switches, and find the mechanical clicking quite annoying tbh. Plus i'd rather find a cheaper keyboard.

Pls give me some suggestions!

TL;DR:

Looking for a

nice wireless keyboard and mouse,with minimal latency and connectivity issues, and i don't care about mechanical keyboards!

A cool (cheap and smallish) case 

Cheers!

34 minutes ago, MrJambon said:

Anticipating the launch of Cyberpunk 2077??, I've decided to get back to PC gaming. My new apartment doesn't really have space for a whole desktop setup. What i do have is a 4K TV in the living room. Considering slapping an RTX2070 on my mobo with a 6-core Ryzen CPU in a small form-factor case (this one? i'm open for suggestions), and plugging it into that TV, and play wirelessly from the couch (3meters distance). 

Since a TV is not a monitor, i'll have some input lag (slightly alleviated with a 'gaming / monitor mode), i'm looking for a wireless mouse and keyboard with minimum latency and connectivity issues.

Everybody is loving the Logitech G613, but i don't really care about mechanical switches, and find the mechanical clicking quite annoying tbh. Plus i'd rather find a cheaper keyboard.

TL;DR:

Looking for a

nice wireless keyboard and mouse,with minimal latency and connectivity issues, and i don't care about mechanical keyboards!

Cheers!

I would get the g903, and as for the ⌨️, either the Corsair k63, or drevo blademaster pro wireless. They do have mechanical switches, but they are the quieter ones. If you really don't want them, just type wireless keyboard, and you'll find a lot of wireless keyboards with membranes for cheaper, but keep in mind, they aren't as good as the ones listed above.

I lurk 

HP Spectre x360 13t late 2019
Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

903 support the powerplay feature while 900 does not. 

Before I can suggest you any mouse you should tell me your hand size and preferred grip style. 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

On 6/11/2019 at 6:36 AM, MrJambon said:

TL;DR:

Looking for a

Cheers!

Someone else already mentioned it, but the Corsair K63 Wireless is a perfect solution for gaming in the living room especially when used with a Corsair Lapboard.  Input lag from the keyboard is only 1ms, so any lag you experience will be from the TV.  I've been using this setup along with a Corsair Dark Core since CES last year in my living room to play Overwatch, WoW, and other games.

For mice, we've actually expanded our wireless segment from just Dark Core, to include Harpoon Wireless and Ironclaw Wireless.  I would visit a local retailer and see which one is more comfortable in your hand before making a final decision.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/