My First Build... Really Need Some Help Here!

I've finally have decided to do my first build and I'm having a LOT of trouble deciding if I've made the right choice for my purposes and haven't wasted money.

Doing this by myself is taking a toll on my sanity.

My goal with this it to make a build that will be great for gamming in general (1080p/1440p - 60fps+) and also perform really well for work. I'm a graphic designer working primarily with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, edditing videos in Premiere and also some 3D work on Cinema4D. On a tipical day I'll most likely have multiple files open at the same time on the mentioned applications, Spotify playing, and also Chrome with a bunch of tabs (can't help it).

My build plan is as follows. PSU and VGA are leftovers from current build:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/zpNmbX

I'm basicaly second-gessing all my choises right now. Here goes my barrage of questions:

1. Some say Intel is better for Adobe software, its that true? I've choosed it also because it has a slightly edge in gaming.
  2.  I'm worried about the 8700's performance on my chosen MOBO. Its a b360 so it will not have MCE option. A while ago there was some discusions around the reviews and benchmarks we mostly see on the internet of this CPU and other non K models that were tested them on high end motherboards (z370/z390) that applied MCE by default, incresing the performance. That difference will be noticeable and worthy of investing in a z370 board at least? If it is then I'm better off going all-in for a 8700k? I don't want to deal with overclocking...
  3. The RAM. Thought it would be good to get 32gb for future-proofing and better performance wile working. It will really make a diference? Is a 16-18-18-38 C16 kit, and I understand its not the fastest timing or something like that. How bad is it?
  4. SDD: Crucial mx500. More expensive then the basic SSD avaiable here, but again i've read that is is faster and Adobe loves it. Its worth it?
  5.  Also have read that b360 and h370 perform worse compared to z370 in regards to memory and storage utilization. As i'm investing more in this area, will I be compromising the better components by running then on a b360 MOBO? I know at lest my memory will not work at 3000hz becouse of this. 

I've already bought most of the parts and they are arriving soon. Buyers remorse is creeping in so if there are mistakes here I still can thy to return then for other parts.

Please If someone could take their time to reply to all this it would be awesome.

1) Generally true

2) It should be fine, the biggest problem with non Z boards is no RAM above 2666mhz but that’s not a big deal on Intel.

3) 16 is enough for almost all people, and the timings don’t really matter much.

4) Again, doesn’t matter that much.

5) MX500 is a good drive but there are better values out now.

6) Memory speeds are limited to 2666 but it’s not that big of a deal.

You should get a new GPU, it will help a massive amount for both gaming and work. The 970 will not cut it for 1440p 60 FPS, it could barely work on 1080p.

Heres my recommendation if you don’t want to wait until Ryzen 3000 releases

Just wait for a month if you can zen 2 will be more powerful and in terms of price to performance it's by far the best option it's only 4 weeks away.

1 hour ago, TheGrandson said:

I've already bought most of the parts and they are arriving soon. Buyers remorse is creeping in so if there are mistakes here I still can thy to return then for other parts.

Check out this video here. Personally I'd go with a 2700x over the 8700, if I weren't going to wait for Zen 2 in a month. If you don't plan on waiting, I'd sell the GPU and use the money along with the money saved on the build below, to buy at least a 2060 or Vega 56 for 1080p 100+fps/1440p 60fps.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($279.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($69.89 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: G.Skill - Aegis 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($124.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Intel - 660p Series 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($99.99 @ B&H) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($59.89 @ OutletPC) 
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox Q300 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($44.99 @ B&H) 
Total: $679.64
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-08 04:46 EDT-0400

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 4ghz @ 1.35v  CPU Cooler: Mugen 5 Rev b  Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon  GPU: Zotac RTX 2060 +150/+1000 Memory: 16GB Viper 4 @ 3200 CL14 Samsung B-die  Storage: 1TB Patriot VPN100 NVMe; 500GB 860evo; 128gb 840pro CaseCooler Master Q500L  PSU: CX750M V2 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Other: 6 Corsair LL Fans; 2 aRGB Strips