[REVIEW] Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB Mouse Refurbished

Source: Scan ( https://www.scan.co.uk/products/corsair-scimitar-pro-rgb-optical-mmo-gaming-mouse-4-zone-rgb-16000dpi-wired-usb-17-buttons-1000hz-ye )

Price: £29.99

Delivery: DPD 2 Day delivery

Use of the mouse:

I had one of these mouses before When they came out, i mainly used it for World of Warcraft and having all the macros for text, key binds an other uses of the mouse, now that i don't play World of Warcraft much its mainly indie games i decided to switch but my cheap mouse i bought dies and i decided to get this again because i used it before. This  mouse is also good because it allows for us of keyboard combinations like CTRL+ALT+DEL and other like that i use about 4 of the buttons for that, my most used one is ALT+TAB. this is because i don't have to move my other hand on the keyboard and i can just click a button.

Build:

The build of the mouse is really comfy, i have about 40 hours of game time with the current purchase of the mouse i made, it has a good grips, surface area for big and small hands.the left and right mouse click button have a good travel distance so people with small hand can click in the middle and the back of the button area and still register clicks without force. i did some testing in distance and you can virtually use light click at the rear of both of the mouse click buttons. The cable is braided and secure at both end towards the mouse and the USB enclosure, this is to protect the cable and for bending and outside objects that damage the cable like a knife of other sharp object that might try and penetrate the cable enclosure.

Refurbish Quality:

Refurbished items can be a gamble when on places like Ebay and Laptops direct but on scan the refurbishment is done in house and the item is tested to the end of the earth to make sure that the item can be reliable upon for its customer. The price was really good only £29.99 for a mouse that would usually cost £80. Because i needed a mouse quick i didn't care for all the extra accessories that you can buy on the internet so they send the mouse in bubble wrap and good box that is sturdy and survived me throwing it against the wall. The mouse was nicely wrapped up and the cable neatly with a Velcro strap to make sure that extra cable want sprawled all over the place 

Jacrispy

Daily Laptop Driver: Razer Blade Stealth 2019 13.3"