No IPv6 network acces

Leonbl

I want IPv6 network acces because i need it for my internet subscription to reach higher MB/s but trying to enable network access to IPv6 just wont work. i've looked up forums and videos i tried to reset IPv6 in cmd i entered the ipconfig commands aswell, update drivers, reinstall drivers, disabled IP Helper and many more but everytime it ends up in disapointment i hope someone on this forum is able to help me.

Go to network and sharing center --> Network Adapters -> properties --> check before IpV6.

However, you will not reach higher MB/s with IPv6.

That depends on your WAN uplink; and modem you are using.

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

2 minutes ago, 3DDude said:

Go to network and sharing center --> Network Adapters -> properties --> check before IpV6.

However, you will not reach higher MB/s with IPv6.

That depends on your WAN uplink; and modem you are using.

Tried that aswell it was already checked, but then the weird part is my brother has 250 mb/s and i got 100 mb/s while we are connected to the same router with cable ofcourse. do you have any conclusion to that?

Easy,

Your LAN port is speed 100Mbit/s
And your brothers PC has 1000MBit/s

So if your WAN is 250 --> your PC has only a 100 -> so you get 100 max.

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

1 hour ago, 3DDude said:

Easy,

Your LAN port is speed 100Mbit/s
And your brothers PC has 1000MBit/s

So if your WAN is 250 --> your PC has only a 100 -> so you get 100 max.

Is there anywhere on my PC where i can see some sort of configuration of my LAN port?

By the way i have LAN usb 3.0

Edited by Leonbl