Can i Get wifi Pass using Lan without access to Router?

So im at the office i go to the office every day connect to the wifi, and suddenly i had a new boss and decides to change the password and all and said nobody is allowed to connect via Wifi (such a dick) i use my phone to chat make calls with Family and MAPS is very important to me.. im connected VIA LAN with a Desktop.

so can i Get the WIFI password via LAN? (i have no access to the ROUTER) 

thanks!

20 minutes ago, sanipig18 said:

so can i Get the WIFI password via LAN?

No, you can't.

No, and from your post I can clearly see who the dick actually is. Your new boss is paying for the internet connection, not you, so he get's to decide who can use it and for what. Size all action against that or it will be you who is out of a job.

If its not related to work, I can totally appreciate why your boss doesn't want you distracting and clogging up the business connection.

Letting anyone connect their own equipment is potentially a security risk, if the WiFi is not isolated from the LAN.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

9 hours ago, sanipig18 said:

So im at the office i go to the office every day connect to the wifi, and suddenly i had a new boss and decides to change the password and all and said nobody is allowed to connect via Wifi (such a dick) i use my phone to chat make calls with Family and MAPS is very important to me.. im connected VIA LAN with a Desktop.

so can i Get the WIFI password via LAN? (i have no access to the ROUTER) 

thanks!

Technically speaking its the companies internet and that means they set the rules. If you need to have access to the internet, I suggest you look at your phone plan and adjusted accordingly. Just going to put this out there, I dont get WiFi or Cellular data at work, the building blocks most cellular signals and they dont have WiFi in the lunch room. So do what I do, DEAL WITH IT. I play Bubble Which saga and Candy Crush Saga to pass the time on lunch as they dont need an internet connection to play. During Working time I actually WORK. Because thats what the company is paying me for. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

sorry, but our forums are not to be used to subvert security.

ask the admin what can be done. and if the answer is no, then that is the way it is requested.

<-LOCKED->