Good internet connection in another room

GallenThe1st

Hello fellas,

long time lurker but first time poster.

I've just got a 500mbps internet connection here in Israel which absouletly revolutionary for me as someone who had ADSL/VDSL 100mbps connection at most until now.

My cable box is in the living room and i'm looking for a solution on how to get stable and good internet connection in my room.

Up until now i was getting my connection from the HPNA box i got from the cable supplier but it's 100/10 (bottleneck).

I was looking at powerline connection for me but it can't assure me a stable full connection (I've looked it up and i saw i might get third of my full speed at best.

So i thought about running a long CAT6 cable from my living room but still, my door is closed most of the day and closing the door on the cable isn't the best idea (or maybe i'm wrong).

Any other ideas? i got a coax connection here but i don't wanna mess around with MoCAs since it's expensive and i might lose my TV connection in the room. any other cheap and reliable ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Personally, if you care so much about a stable connection, wired is the best way. Just like, wire it through your wall or something? Or under the carpet if you have that?

Current PC

CPUIntel Core i9 9900k

GPUGTX 1080 8GB FTW EVGA

MotherboardASUS PRIME Z370-A II

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX (2x8GB) DDR4 2400 Mhz

Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Storage 2: Hyper X 240GB

PSU: Corsair RM750 80 Plus Gold 750W

Peripherals: Logitech G502 Hero//Corsair K70 MK 2 Cherry MX Red

Display: BenQ XL2430T 24-inch 144Hz

11 hours ago, GallenThe1st said:

and i might lose my TV connection in the room

Bonded Moca adapters have a coax in and coax out that can run to your TV. Other than that they are just expensive and a little more complicated to setup. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.