Nvidia Geforce 1050 core clock dropping causing stutters?

Combuh

I have recently been trying to play games and i have noticed that my game is stuttering heavily every 30 seconds or so, i am currently running a GPU undervolt but it still stutters, i need help immediately because i have an important tournament coming up. 

Gpu undervolt.PNG

GPU.PNG

First of all,leave the gpu in default settings,download the latest drivers or reinstall them or roll back to an older version if necessary.Then try playing around with the settings of the game to see if that can help.

20 minutes ago, Combuh said:

GPU undervolt

You did it wrongly from what I see

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

1 hour ago, Combuh said:

I have recently been trying to play games and i have noticed that my game is stuttering heavily every 30 seconds or so, i am currently running a GPU undervolt but it still stutters, i need help immediately because i have an important tournament coming up. 

Gpu undervolt.PNG

This is an overclock procedure!!

What are you talking about??

1 hour ago, Combuh said:

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

On default settings i started to receive the stutters which is why i decided to undervolt my GPU.

2 hours ago, ManosMax13 said:

First of all,leave the gpu in default settings,download the latest drivers or reinstall them or roll back to an older version if necessary.Then try playing around with the settings of the game to see if that can help.

2 hours ago, GeneXiS_X said:

You did it wrongly from what I see

Could i have some help? Im not really experienced with using afterburner.

2 hours ago, Constantin said:

This is an overclock procedure!!

What are you talking about??

I dont know what is causing the stutters so i am just assuming this might be one of the problems.

1 hour ago, Combuh said:

I dont know what is causing the stutters so i am just assuming this might be one of the problems.

Of course the problem is there, at that time the GPU is being overclocked.

You must wait for the procedure to finish or if you don;t want to overclock stop it and just close the windows.

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

8 hours ago, Combuh said:

Could i have some help? Im not really experienced with using afterburner.

PM me

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

15 hours ago, Constantin said:

Of course the problem is there, at that time the GPU is being overclocked.

You must wait for the procedure to finish or if you don;t want to overclock stop it and just close the windows.

If their game is stuttering in default gpu settings as they said,they need to maybe uninstall any overclocking software to make sure that the settings are bare default.

16 hours ago, Combuh said:

On default settings i started to receive the stutters which is why i decided to undervolt my GPU.

2 hours ago, ManosMax13 said:

If their game is stuttering in default gpu settings as they said,they need to maybe uninstall any overclocking software to make sure that the settings are bare default.

Already tried without afterburner, still stutters like crazy.

29 minutes ago, Combuh said:

Already tried without afterburner, still stutters like crazy.

Did you try what I said about the drivers?

1 hour ago, ManosMax13 said:

Did you try what I said about the drivers?

Yes, i have already tried.