MSI Optix MAG241C Curved Gaming Monitor FHD 1920 x 1080 144Hz 1ms vs Acer KG251QF 24.5 inch 144Hz Full HD AMD FREESYNC Gaming Monitor

Thatwierdguy

Which one should I buy? Oh btw for anyone who helped me in mey previous questions. I changed some of my choices for the PC that I wanted to build just to save money

Here is my PC build for now

Motherboard : msi B450 Gaming Plus

CPU : AMD 

GPU : Asus ROG Strix RTX 2060 or msi armor rx580 8GB(depends on the monitor) if you chose one of these monitors please tell me which GPU should I buy that can sync with the monitor well. 

4 minutes ago, Thatwierdguy said:

(depends on the monitor) 

Those are both 1920x1080 144hz monitors so they are going to be equally difficult to drive. The monitor choice isn't even really a variable here.

The rx580 would be a good choice, although it does depend on what games you plan on playing.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

17 minutes ago, Votivee said:

Those are both 1920x1080 144hz monitors so they are going to be equally difficult to drive. The monitor choice isn't even really a variable here.

The rx580 would be a good choice, although it does depend on what games you plan on playing.

Isn't the RTX 2060 faster than the RX 580?

You could also look at a second hand GPU like the GTX 1080 or 1070 ti or 1070 or 980 ti. :) The monitor should indeed not matter much, just buy the one which seems to be the best. :)

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

4 minutes ago, TomvanWijnen said:

It's also about $200 more. The RX 580 will perform well enough for 1080p 144hz. 

If budget was no issue (which OP did not specify), of course the 2060 would be the better choice.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

1 minute ago, Votivee said:

It's also about $200 more. The RX 580 will perform well enough for 1080p 144hz. 

If budget was no issue (which OP did not specify), of course the 2060 would be the better choice.

Ah, yes, I didn't consider that indeed, oops. :P Still, I 100% recommend with going with a second hand GPU: more performance for less money. :)

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

12 hours ago, TomvanWijnen said:

You could also look at a second hand GPU like the GTX 1080 or 1070 ti or 1070 or 980 ti. :) The monitor should indeed not matter much, just buy the one which seems to be the best. :)

I know it's faster but I'm kinda low on budget but I can afford both of them.

12 hours ago, Votivee said:

I mostly play competitive games like Apex legends,csgo,pubg,etc.