Question about possible fan accessory

Icyinferno

Here is my plans for cooling my system, my question is if anyone knows of a fan accessory to adjust the direction that the fan blows.. IE the red arrows on the diagram, so that the air already starts to move that direction before the front intake collides with the air pushing up.. not even sure if that makes sense.. I know of fan ducts but that is not quite what I'm looking for, I just want it to be directed instead of straight up... or whats is your opinion on it, would it be fine to leave it "as is"?

post-49278-0-03353500-1390607923.png

You could find a way to ghetto mount the fans sideways, but why do you need air going that way? just use the front intake fan for that, the air from that will push the air that way anyways.

I guess a fan shroud could work, but it could obstruct the flow of the front intake a little. I'd say leave it as it is, you won't notice much of a temperature drop or anything like that. 

EDIT: If you're wanting the air to go to the left, you could set the bottom intake fans at a lower RPM so that the front intake is more powerful and moves the air from the bottom intake with it, rather than the bottom intake pushing it up. 

if the force of the air moving through the green is large enough compared to the yellow then from my understanding it should help change the direction of the air flow

Just a guy with a beard

You could find a way to ghetto mount the fans sideways, but why do you need air going that way? just use the front intake fan for that, the air from that will push the air that way anyways.

the only reason I'm thinking about having the air go in that direction is based it causing an imbalance in airflow.. I'm just picturing for some reason the airflow coming from the front being hit by the air coming from the bottom making a whirlwind of dead air or the opposite, the front causing the bottom fans to make a whirlwind near the PSU... IDK I'm probably just over thinking things as always lol 

I guess a fan shroud could work, but it could obstruct the flow of the front intake a little. I'd say leave it as it is, you won't notice much of a temperature drop or anything like that. 

EDIT: If you're wanting the air to go to the left, you could set the bottom intake fans at a lower RPM so that the front intake is more powerful and moves the air from the bottom intake with it, rather than the bottom intake pushing it up. 

Keeping it as is will probably be what I do if I'm unable to find something I like or if it's going to cost more that I'd like lol.. I don't even know if what I'm thinking is logical or not just some thoughts I wanted to get some opinions on and see if anybody has seen something similar to what I'm picturing in my mind

if the force of the air moving through the green is large enough compared to the yellow then from my understanding it should help change the direction of the air flow

The yellow fan is a 200mm stock fan that came with the case, and the bottom ones are going to be 2 120mm fans,