Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ganja7

flush dns on another computer on lan?

RDP to the computer and run the commands in command prompt or just go to the computer and do it.

Being able to just remotely issue commands like that over the network would be a major security flaw

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Lurick said:

RDP to the computer and run the commands in command prompt or just go to the computer and do it.

Being able to just remotely issue commands like that over the network would be a major security flaw

no i cant do that. I want to do it secretly because my brother plays lol and I blacklisted games ports on router but nothing happened. so if I rdp he will understand...

1 minute ago, ganja7 said:

no i cant do that. I want to do it secretly because my brother plays lol and I blacklisted games ports on router but nothing happened. so if I rdp he will understand...

Per my original point, that be a major security flaw and is not possible to do remotely, even if you could, I'm not going to help you stop your brother from playing games.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Posted · Original PosterOP

don't bother . he will get off his chair and then im going to do it.

* thread locked *

Sorry, we can't help.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

VPN server guide

NiceHash Mining Guide

Ethereum Mining Guide

Spoiler

My Gaming Rig - Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO CPU: i7-8700 RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400(4x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB OS SSD: 240GB Avexir E100 Storage: 1x 1TB Seagate PSU: Seasonic G650 OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bits Monitor: Acer 21in G205H + Lenovo 21in