flush dns on another computer on lan?

alexnt

RDP to the computer and run the commands in command prompt or just go to the computer and do it.

Being able to just remotely issue commands like that over the network would be a major security flaw

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

RDP to the computer and run the commands in command prompt or just go to the computer and do it.

Being able to just remotely issue commands like that over the network would be a major security flaw

no i cant do that. I want to do it secretly because my brother plays lol and I blacklisted games ports on router but nothing happened. so if I rdp he will understand...

1 minute ago, ganja7 said:

no i cant do that. I want to do it secretly because my brother plays lol and I blacklisted games ports on router but nothing happened. so if I rdp he will understand...

Per my original point, that be a major security flaw and is not possible to do remotely, even if you could, I'm not going to help you stop your brother from playing games.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

You can do this remotely through WinRM/PSSession but really, you're not going to get much help due to your reason for wanting to know

don't bother . he will get off his chair and then im going to do it.

* thread locked *

Sorry, we can't help.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !