Aura Sync High Cpu usage.

Currently im using an i5-7500 with z270 e strix. My aio cooling and the mother board sync with aura sync while my cases and strip sync with the nzxt hue+ The problem im having with aura sync is high cpu usage when using effects except for static and breathing. other effect like flash and dash, comet and spectrum would cause the aura sync choking at least 15% out of my cpu. Is this problem because of the quad core processor ? cause i am planning to change my processor and mobo to ryzen 7 2700 x and x470 in june to improve the game performance and multitasking duties. Do u think aura sync high cpu usage will also cause the same problem to cpu like ryzen 2700x

I'm not sure what mine runs at on my X470 w/2600 but it doesn't bother me or anything else.. I can check when I get back to my PC? I close it while gaming because the anti easy cheat will get hung up on it.. 

Try updating like mentioned, although I'm not sure if that helps.. Its known to be a memory hog, most of these softwares are.. 

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

ive read some of the issues are also faced by others especially one whom uses intel i5-i7 processor. They had also have this problem where aura would consume at least 15-17 % of their cpu. Since ryzen has  a lot of cores. i wonder if it would has performance impact on ryzen processors. But my aura sync is the latest update and so is my bios. pls update here again once uve checked ur pc. Thanks mate

Just checked and it's bouncing between 3 and 5% while using >6mb of memory.. Labeled as "Moderate" under power usage in Task Manager..

das.jpg.91863a07c84b87cefe8bbe8ab8ae9074.jpg

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium

1 hour ago, ch3w2oy said:

Just checked and it's bouncing between 3 and 5% while using >6mb of memory.. Labeled as "Moderate" under power usage in Task Manager..

das.jpg.91863a07c84b87cefe8bbe8ab8ae9074.jpg

oh wow thank you so much my dude. Maybe limited core on intel processor made this issue a huge thing. Thanks again my dude.

1 minute ago, MajesticBear said:

oh wow thank you so much my dude. Maybe limited core on intel processor made this issue a huge thing. Thanks again my dude.

Yes, 4 cores and 4 threads is not much these days.. You'll see a nice boost by upgrading to almost any decent Ryzen processor!