Coil whine, buzzing

Hey everyone im in a state of kil****fg myself. 

I've always thought building a pc is going to be the time of my life but it's been horrific and saddening the entire time. 

So listen to this story pls it will be quiet long. 

I've upgraded my pc a few weeks back 

With a new motherboard, gpu, psu and case. 

The motherboard Asrock b85m Dash/ol r2.0 

The gpu Rtx 2060 Asus dual an

Case Sharkoon tg5 

Psu Cooler master masterwatt lite 500w 

And the second one is a https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.amazon.de/HKC%C2%AE-V-POWER-Watt-PC-Netzteil-Schutzschaltkreise/dp/B01LAO9SFW&ved=2ahUKEwj3idq7pd_hAhVIK1AKHXmMAs8QFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw1TR6apIejB1um0XjqjzkFl

Before I bought psu and stuff I only had the rtx 2060 in my old case (it was a prebuilt pc called Acer predator g3-605 and had a FSP group Psu inside of it.  This is the psu:   https://www.sb-electronics.de/de/acer/pc/acer-aspire-serie/aspire-serie-g3/aspire-g3-605e-serie/original-acer-netzteil-power-supply-500w-predator-g3-605e-serie?x6087f=59icttm3atorb5088i2o1igh61&gclid=Cj0KCQjwhuvlBRCeARIsAM720Hr_MgcrQUwUpRsP0ZyVQtS-i9Akwg30OYfIlojWitIDg8hZ6VCRQ00aAhcIEALw_wcB

With that mobo and psu I had no problems at all. 

The problem I'm facing is I think coil whine. I've never noticed it with the hkc one because I only played League of legends on it which isn't really demanding. Once I started sekiro up my psu started buzzing so I bought the coolermaster one and tried it with that one and it started buzzing again! 

My questions would be is my psu the problem? 

Is the graphics card the problem ? 

I've tried reconnecting everything and plugging back in and even tried my old gtx 980 which buzzed too.

It's the psu for sure. I have listened very well and it's coming from there. 

I know you guys are pretty angry for me being stupid but I'm really new to this and was very excited but my hope is that it's the psu maybe it's delevering bad power to the gpu making it buzz maybe I need a better one? 

Also Im thinking about buying new ones this psu for example 

Thermaltake toughpower gx1 600w gold 

Corsair CX Series CX550 Non-Modular 80+ Bronze

Are these any good?  If not please recommend me a good psu under 100 bucks

Specs 

I7 4790 

Rtx 2060 

Ddr3 ram 1600+1600 

1tb ssd 

Windows 10 64bit

2tb hdd

144hz mon

60hz mon

4 case Fans 

Very good cooling 

CPU 60ish

Gpu under 65

I beg for help thanks in advance! every reply would be appreciated 

First and foremost...

Cooler Master MWE Lite?

HKC V-Power?

NEITHER of these PSUs are good and should be used in your build.

The FSP that came with your Acer was probably pretty solid.  WAY better than the two you bought to replace it.

Either the Thermaltake GX1 (based on the CWT GPS platform) or Corsair CX550 (non-M) are good replacements.  They're both LLC resonant front end with DC to DC for the +3.3V and +5V rails.

12 minutes ago, jonnyGURU said:

First and foremost...

Cooler Master MWE Lite?

HKC V-Power?

NEITHER of these PSUs are good and should be used in your build.

The FSP that came with your Acer was probably pretty solid.  WAY better than the two you bought to replace it.

Either the Thermaltake GX1 (based on the CWT GPS platform) or Corsair CX550 (non-M) are good replacements.  They're both LLC resonant front end with DC to DC for the +3.3V and +5V rails.

Thnaks for the quick answer do you have more options? 

I literally just want a psu that doesn't whine or making buzzing noises. I saw the evga supernova 550 g2 and people said it's a good one with no coil whine. Do you think so too good sir? Oh and I heard seasonic is a great brand too but which psu should I buy from them if I had a option. 

17 hours ago, Mustiyo said:

Thnaks for the quick answer do you have more options? 

I literally just want a psu that doesn't whine or making buzzing noises. I saw the evga supernova 550 g2 and people said it's a good one with no coil whine. Do you think so too good sir? Oh and I heard seasonic is a great brand too but which psu should I buy from them if I had a option. 

Potential for coil whine can happen with any make or model.  There's no 100% guarantee.  But when you use super cheap garbage PSUs like the first two you bought, you pretty much guarantee that you'll have transformer noise from the hard switching.