Skip Ads On Mobile Games And Get Benefits

Msuni

So on many mobile games you can watch an ad to get like a small amount of in-game currency or an extra life or double xp earned etc. Is there a way to remove the ads but still get those benefits? 

I'm assuming that the rewards are programmed to be given when the entire ad has played, but I was just wondering if there was a loop-whole.

Any replies are much appreciated. Thanks. :)

There was a time where simply having the ads being prevented from loading, would give you the "benefits", now they seems to have caught on to that and usually just say it "isn't available at the moment" if you block the ads.

There were also ways to "patch" a game to get microtransactions for free... but that was also patched in newer games AFAIK.

But quite often, with these shitty mobile games, you can find a "modded" APK of the game, which essentially remove a lot of the slow progress bullcrap the devs put in to force you to pay real money to progress in a timely fashion.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

15 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

There was a time where simply having the ads being prevented from loading, would give you the "benefits", now they seems to have caught on to that and usually just say it "isn't available at the moment" if you block the ads.

There were also ways to "patch" a game to get microtransactions for free... but that was also patched in newer games AFAIK.

But quite often, with these shitty mobile games, you can find a "modded" APK of the game, which essentially remove a lot of the slow progress bullcrap the devs put in to force you to pay real money to progress in a timely fashion.

Ahhh ok, that's a shame then. In the game that I'm playing, Idle Farming, you can watch an ad and have a random chance of getting a 'shoebox' which will give you items to progress in the game. And I was just getting bored of watching ads over and over to stockpile a large amount of them. To be honest I'm not actually watching the ads, but the progession is slow nevertheless.

As for the modded apk suggestion, it's a good suggestion however I've already been playing this game for a month or so and I dont really want to have to start again. I will keep that in mind when I start playing a different game though.

In some games seems like an ad is triggered after everything you do hahah

Anyway thanks for the reply, appreciate it :)

dont know if there is any side effects, you will need root and install lucky patcher.

it does the job well for most apps.

if it corrupts, just reinstall app or load the backup.