want a cheap home server

i to buy a pc that i can use for both plex and sometimes host a server for games for example as minecraft. what pc would be cheap and be able to do both of those. ( and if you have any other tips on what more could you use the home server for leave them down below ) 

Look for an used computer, you can get alot of hardware for a cost of ~5000 SEK (Your location says your from Sweden and so am I), thats about $550 USD

I would suggest go for more RAM then CPU power, an 2500k works good for what you're tryin to do.

Case, PSU, HDD and motherboard is up to you

Plex and a Minecraft server can be run on your average decommissioned office PC, which are often sold for a ridiculously low amount of money. Get something with a 4th gen Intel CPU (like the Dell Optiplex 3020, 9020 or HP Prodesk 400/800 G1/G2) and upgrade it to 12 or 16GB of RAM. An i5 would suffice. You'll have the benefit of the Intel HD graphics for faster transcoding in Plex and plenty of headroom for Minecraft. Run it all from a SSD for boot, and add HDDs for storage.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro