I keep getting the "No internet, secured" prompt as my connection drops

KyberKylo77

Ok so when I first built my PC I had a wifi card installed and it kept disconnecting out of nowhere multiple times and after that, it failed to detect any wifi signals and the only way to get it working again was to restart the whole PC and as you can imagine it was such a pain especially if it happened in the middle of gaming. So I got sick of it and decided to RMA the card and after about and month and a half later I got a new one and a few hours ago the same thing happened again. Now I'm starting to think that the problem lies within my PC but I couldn't figure what it was like I probably tried everything I could find online but nothing has worked for me so far. Also I'm pretty sure its not my router thats causing it since this is only happens with my PC. Any ideas on how I can fix the problem?

Try clearing your CMOS. You do this by FIRST turning your computer completely off, removing the power cord, removing the flat silver battery on your motherboard for 10 second, and replacing it

51 minutes ago, Sychic said:

Try clearing your CMOS. You do this by FIRST turning your computer completely off, removing the power cord, removing the flat silver battery on your motherboard for 10 second, and replacing it

OK ill try that thanks!