Windows update error

yurilord

Hi,

I want to ask about my laptop. I use p35x v6 gigabyte with 1070 gtx. My laptop use windows 10 home  at first my laptop run smoothly like 1 year, but after more than one year usage, sudenlly some game keep crashing. Usually first 10 minuts after my game start. I tried to bring to gigabyte service center, but they didnt found anything broken  only some windows update is failed, and they only reinstall my laptop. But after one or two months ,it keep crashing again. I go go back to gigabyte service center, they diagnostic same problem. And after few months it carsh again. So i tried to diagnose it. I see that my games start to crash when windows has a new update. I tried to  keep update to newest grafic driver but, no luck. I tried to reisntall windows many timesx and it keep crashing when update pop up. I dont know what to do, my first way ro fix this problem is to disable windows update strightly after fresh insttll windows. But when i disable windows update, i cant use windows apps store  ,and i cant auto detect some plug and playcomputer accessories. So, anyone ever get problem like this? And any idea how to fix it? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

download hwinfo and heaven benchmark. loop heaven and check the cpu / gpu usage and temps. anything under 90 is normal for laptop.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!