Overclocking

In my opinion, Nvidia Inspector is the best overclocking tool. The reasoning for this is because Nvidia Inspector lets you change the voltage with any card. My graphics card is the GT 730. This overclocking utility lets me overclock with ease, and gives me a lot of information about the resources and the information about the driver and the card. It is like CPU-z or GPU-z but it is more functional, as it lets you overclock. So my overclock on the gt 730 is 250 MHZ on the core and 300 MHZ on the memory. The voltage is at max, otherwise, it would be very unstable and would crash. Nvidia Inspector is just more functional than MSI Afterburner, Precision X, and Palit Thundermaster as it lets you overclock the main parts, and it lets you tweak the voltage. Did I also mention that the fans also are faster? No, I didn't I don't even know why I even asked such a rhetorical question. In conclusion, I believe that the best overclocking utility is the Nvidia Inspector.

ok

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

It can’t override bios limitations. So other stuff like fans wouldn’t change. 

Havent seen it offer an overlay but I didn’t really look. Only used it for the power saving mode. Which is quite nice. But no being able to see system info without another monitor puts it lower than almost any program to me.  

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

You are comparing an overclocking tool with GPU-Z and CPU-Z, which are not overclocking tools. Also MSI afterburner is a 3rd Party Tool and you have a really old GPU that was never known for its "overclocking" capabilities. Thus MSI Afterburner doesn't support all the overclocking options on your GPU, also all the options you stated that make it the "best" overclocking tool are quite common on any overclocking tool. AMD Control Panel (Wattman) allows all of these options if not more, but i guess that doesn't help you since you have an nVidia card, as much as saying nVidia inspector is the best overclocking tool while it does nothing for AMD cards. So neither are "best" cause being best is subjective, what is best for you may be completely useless for someone else. Much like in this situation your nVidia inspector is the best for You while it is completely useless for me, and Wattman is best for me while its completely useless for you as you cant use it on your GPU.