Suggestions for Noise Cancelling Wireless Headset

I am looking to get a new headset for work so that I do not need to take my own one with me every day. I can use about 350$.

The main things I would want are:

• a good microphone for meetings
  • wireless / bluetooth
  • good noise-cancelling 
  • doesn't look to gamerish 
  • decent audio (anything that can cover all of the other points will probably already have that)

I currently use a steelseries siberia 800 at home which is great, other than the noise cancelling compared so some others. 

I was hoping for something similar to the sony wh-1000xm3 or bose qc 35 ii, but the microphones didn't seem that good. 

Plantronics and Jabra are major brands for office environment. Plantronics SHR2083-01

Main Gaming and Streaming PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Vinsinity/saved/TjwVnQ

Ultrabook and College Laptop:

Spoiler

XPS 13 9350:

i5-6200U

8GB RAM

Samsung PM951 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive

Workstation Laptop:

Spoiler

Sager NP8672 (P670SG):

i7-4720HQ

32GB (4 x 8GB) CORSAIR Vengeance Performance

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Boot Drive)

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Video Drive)

Crucial MX100 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (Secondary SDD Storage)

Western Digital (Blue or Black) 1TB 2.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (Storage Drive)

GeForce GTX 980M 4G

We make a mic you can attach to any headphone. Pop it on, use it at work. Pop it off, take your headphones with you. Just sayin :) 

Our mics are pretty much the gold standard for quality on boom mics, often favorably compared to full desktop mics like the Yeti.

(They all have a noise canceling mic too). 

Something to consider instead of a more traditional office headset. Info is in my signature.

Director of Marketing for Antlion Audio, creators of the ModMic.

More info at www.ModMic.com

Ask questions, I'm friendly!

1 hour ago, AAJoe said:

We make a mic you can attach to any headphone. Pop it on, use it at work. Pop it off, take your headphones with you. Just sayin :) 

Our mics are pretty much the gold standard for quality on boom mics, often favorably compared to full desktop mics like the Yeti.

(They all have a noise canceling mic too). 

Something to consider instead of a more traditional office headset. Info is in my signature.

I have already been considering the wireless modmic as it seems like there weren't that many other options to get what I want, and the quality is great. 

I tried borrowing the Plantronics voyager 8200 uc from someone today but there was almost no active noise cancelling, so I dont think I will get those. 

If you're speaking of the headphone part for the ANC, you're going to be hard pressed to find ANYTHING remotely close to the Sony or Bose in terms of quality. They're simply a cut above everything else at the moment.

I call the Sony WH1000XM3 my "Happy place" - usually in response to my wife asking me to do something in the house :D  (WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU IN MY HAPPY PLACE). I find they give me less of that "air pressure" feeling than the QC35, but that may be highly personal or subjective.

Director of Marketing for Antlion Audio, creators of the ModMic.

More info at www.ModMic.com

Ask questions, I'm friendly!