Did I just completely screw everything up? 4K60 Pro dual pc setup

Tadpole-_-

I was going for a 4K60 Pro capture card dual pc streaming setup but I think I had the wrong idea and I'm hoping someone can clear this up before I attempt to replace parts and mess it up even more when I never had to..

I have my 4K60Pro in my gaming pc that runs a hdmi cable to the streaming pcs gpu hdmi port, and it turns out it's the complete other way around apparently

My mobo in the streaming pc only has one x16 pcie slot for it and it's being used by my old graphics card which is an rx 480, the cpu is a 2700x which doesn't have any integrated graphics so it needs to stay

What to do? -.-

yeah ,those are outputs not inputs.

capture device needs to be in the pc that is streaming so you'll need to install it in that machine

1 minute ago, Tadpole-_- said:

Epic, I'll need to replace the mobo now

The Elgato 4k60 also requires you to have NVIDIA Pascal or Turing GPU or at least AMD RX Vega since its using the encoding chips on those cards. I am not sure if it will even work with the RX 480.

16 minutes ago, WereCat said:

The Elgato 4k60 also requires you to have NVIDIA Pascal or Turing GPU or at least AMD RX Vega since its using the encoding chips on those cards. I am not sure if it will even work with the RX 480.

Even if you're only wanting to record in 1080p?