PC freezing for 2-3 seconds with annoying sound randomly!

Ok, so my PC is freezing randomly with annoying sound, and if the sound level is high then it is like fuck my ears with that buzzing sound!

I don't know what is wrong? I tried reinstalling Windows!

PLEASE HELP ME :(

Might be CPU related. Have you overclocked your processor? ( 40% chance that it may also be ram problems too )

Also, check your drivers for your GPU, and audio and update them. Monitor your CPU and ram temps with Hwinfo64 and take a screenshot.

4 minutes ago, Kaicer said:

Might be CPU related. Have you overclocked your processor? ( 40% chance that it may also be ram problems too )

Also, check your drivers for your GPU, and audio and update them. Monitor your CPU and ram temps with Hwinfo64 and take a screenshot.

i5 8400 - Not overclockable

GPU Drivers - Checked

Audio Drivers - Updated

Here is the screenshot of my CPU temps

Untitled.png

21 hours ago, Kaicer said:

Hmm... Just use it like normal and see if the same thing happens again reply to me if it does or any other problems pop up along with it. 

Hey Buddy,

Suddenly I remembered one thing, the game Playerunknown's Battlegrounds was running in the background, can it make my PC freeze because its a CPU intensive game! Please give your opinion friend!

I'd consider upgrading the CPU or ram.

Edit: Wait, is PUBG running when you're doing stuff like watching youtube, browsing the internet, Etc?

12 hours ago, Kaicer said:

Edit: Wait, is PUBG running when you're doing stuff like watching youtube, browsing the internet, Etc?

Not all the time, sometimes, but when I remember it is running in the background, I close it! (In the lobby screen)

14 hours ago, Kaicer said:

Do yo think is it a Windows 10 bug? because my all drivers are alright and updated!

Do you get any message saying "display driver has stopped responding and has recovered"?

Chasis: Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo || PSU: Seasonic PX 650 || Mobo: MSI Z690 Pro A || CPU: Intel i5 12600K || CPU Cooler: Lian Li Galahad AIO 240 || RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB @3200 || GPU: AORUS 4070 ti Elite || Boot Drive: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB || Secondary Drive: Crucial MX300 525GB || HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Intake Fans: 3x Lian Li UniFan SL120 || Exhaust Fans: 2x Lian Li UniFan SL120 || Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless || Keyboard: Das Keyboard 4Q with Cherry MX Browns || Monitor: Acer Predator IPS 165Hz GSync

1 hour ago, hiimFred said:

Do you get any message saying "display driver has stopped responding and has recovered"?

No, I do not get any kind of message saying "Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered".