Skyrim Legendary edition for PC

Since now i own a ACER PREDATOR HELIOS 500, now i don't have to use Bethesdas putrid mods, i can go to nexus, i try to install Skyrim legendary edition for pc and as it was trying to install all came up with steem on my desktop and it try to load to do that 100 percent all i got was a message steem isn't available, when i eventually download Skyrim legendary edition and install nexus mods can i still run Nortons while installing nexus mods and what would the maximum mods 1,000,000 on my laptop?

Could you write that again since me not understanding the english you say.

What do you want to do? What have you done? What is the problem you have?

Thanks

If you find any grammar or spelling errors please fill out entry permit A38, thanks.

Greetings from germany

Profilepicture by Chibiterasu-chan

Hay hay ive just download just over 300 Nexus mods for Skyrim Legendary edition and they are all awesome different ones

K

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore